Cerca nel blog/Find in the blog

giovedì 13 settembre 2012

My experience with my elf Brushes

Hi  Dolls,
1 year ago i buy my firts brushes, the 10 piece brush set of elf.
At the first they was very beautiful but then the Face Brush and the Blush Brush began very uncomfortable and irritating on the skin very spiky not soft and silky like a beautiful new brush !
A brush in this set supposed to be the sponge brush I don't know what is and the little sponge fell off very quickly.
Then  now I begin to use the Foundation Brush and i'm not so happy I think it's not too bad but it takes the lines of the brush-hair  on your face and it's not so silky.
Today I use the brow brush and the other for the eyes and i like it.
The kit cost €13.50

What i used to wash them ?
I used the Brush shampoo always by elf and i don't like this beacouse have an horrible smell and ithink do the same think of my little hand soap that i use only for the brushes and take it super clean.
This brush shampoo cost €4.50


So ...

Don't spend money for the shampoo and find a good set of brushes.
My vote is 6 for the brushes and 5 for the shampoo.

I'm come back with other reviews very soon
tell me if you like this type of post and your experience with this brushes !
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento