Cerca nel blog/Find in the blog

giovedì 5 settembre 2013

The Trend Factor: Back to school in trend

                         




Too much black ? absoloutly not



Uniqlo purple plaid shirt, €23
Denim Jacket, €19 / J Brand cargo jeans, €365
Dr. Martens dr martens boots, €84
Marc by Marc Jacobs black drawstring backpack, €245
Black ribbed beanie, €5,89
Armani Privé lip stick, €24
Sleeveless t shirt

Here's the first outfit, super in trend but at the same time perfect for an high school/college student yeah

The trends :
-Tartan
-Zip
-Beanie
-Black
-Dark lips
-Black and White
-The boots (Dr. Martens)
-Grunge Backpack
-Studs

So as you can see is super trendy right :)


 


 
Floral cult



Cut out shirt
€59 - cherrycherry.com



Zip jacket
€33 - fashionunion.com



Topshop high waisted jeans
€49 - topshop.com



Madewell white shoes
€34 - madewell.com



H M vegan leather handbag
€24 - hm.com



Beanie hat
€26 - 80spurple.com




Here's the second outfit I lalalalove it

The Trends:
-Bomber jacket
-Big bag
-Beanie
-Floral
-Acid wash jeans
 

Grunge classics



Black tee
€26 - inlovewithfashion.com



Mackage leather moto jacket
€245 - theoutnet.com



Rag & Bone ivory pants
€74 - roanshop.com



Leather footwear
€105 - windsorsmith.com.au



Kate Spade zipper top
€59 - couture.zappos.com



Here's the third outfit

The Trends:
-Black
-Military
-Jeans Patchwork
-Grunge footwear

I love this three outfits I do them with Polivore and I hope do you like them, I will post more outfits maybe with my clothes I have to do a lot of shopping but here the weather isn't very cold yet so I will post them maybe after the begging of the school :(( yes school I'm not so exited but I'm exited for the outfits that I would wear this fall and all the candles that I will buy and yeah also for the I <3 fall tag will coming soon after the back to school series in october.

Happy Fall

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento